Want to learn how to read tarot cards in an intuitive, empowering way, without having to look up stuff in a book?
This class is for you!
Tarot is an amazing tool for self-inquiry and healing, and it can be accessible to everyone. The aim of this class is to meet you where you are, and help you find your footing so you can continue along your tarot journey with more confidence and knowledge.
Part of comfortable with tarot is getting comfortable with yourself. And part of it is memorizing the basic card meanings. This class is built to show you the structure of the tarot deck and simplify the memorization bit, while building your self-trust.
All levels of experience welcome. Suitable for total newbies who have never seen a deck, as well as people who know a little bit and want to develop their skills.
Topics we'll cover:
1. your cards, your self! getting to know your deck
2. tarot structure: major arcana, minor arcana, suits, numerology (and what all of that means)
3. keywords for every card (plus a handy reference sheet)
4. how to shuffle, lay out cards, use tarot spreads, and read cards
5. plus practice readings so you can get really comfortable with the cards
Back to All Events