(Tickets $35, link coming soon!)
Do you know a fair amount about the tarot, but want to get more confident and fun in your readings?
This class is for intermediate to advanced readers who are ready to come back to beginner's mind, and develop new skills. We'll focus on putting theoretial knowledge into practice in our readings, whether for ourselves or other people.
Topics we'll cover:
1. Deepening your relationship with your deck + quick review of tarot structure
2. The art of asking questions
3. Tarot spreads: the classics, and creating your own
4. Reading groups of cards together
5. Reading styles to try on
6. Intuition development
7. Practice readings - ethics of reading for other people
Please bring your tarot deck, a notebook, and a pen.
If anyone doesn't have a deck yet, I'll have a couple you can borrow for the class.
(Class will be held at Welcome Home Studio in north Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Exact address will be sent to attendees after registration.)